Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things Miss Em LUVS (and we mean luv)...

Emme is growing up way too fast for us! She changes so much everyday, so we thought we would post some more of her favorite things (for now):

(ahem)

She loves her swing (her hat, not so much... Luckily this hat has a strap on it that she can't undo... for now...) I think she could swing for hours. I however cannot push her for hours, so we get a good 15-30 minutes in the swing, and then we find something else to occupy her time...

Like thinking... Emme likes to think, ponder, stare, and just figure out the world... Thoughts that she thinks (well, at least what we assume she thinks): Why do I have this thing on my head? Why does my Mom always have that silver thing that flashes in her hand all the time? Why does Maddie lick me so much?
Who is that over there? Why aren't they looking at me? I like Cheerio's... Mom can I have some Cheerio's? What are we going to do next?


Next we try standing up, Emme does pretty good (with some help, of course)....

Aren't those little feet adorable?!? (I love her little legs, so I take lots of these pics)


Of course, sometimes she falls...

But I think she likes it!

Going for a ride on Daddy's shoulders is a great way to view the world (and the neighbor's yard)...


Sitting on her knees is where she likes to be when she is clapping, or watching tv, or getting into the toys, or trying to get the register off the wall, or pulling electrical cords out of the socket (we have now luckily Emme proofed our house)...


One thing she doesn't know if she likes is this "grass" stuff we keep setting her on. It feels a little funny...


Bow to your right... Bow to your left... Now let's try to do the splits... YEAH!!


Miss Em is very curious... One thing that she tries to figure out - she cannot for the life of her figure out the string that hangs from my camera... See?

Blowing kisses to Daddy, who is mowing the lawn!! MMM-WAH!!


And that's Miss Em's life in a blog post! She has been doing something new everyday, so I am sure next week (or soon after) we will have more to post!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - she is growing up fast. Hope all is well with you all.

    ReplyDelete