Sunday, November 1, 2009

I won!

I won a JunkPosse gift certificate!! I haven't been this excited since the time I won a TV in college!! At that time I kept getting calls from Hy Vee, but I wasn't answering the phone because I thought I had written a bad check... Finally the manager got a hold of me and told me that I won a TV!! I was SO shocked, because (not only was I relieved to not have written a bad check) I thought I had entered to win a giant teddy bear!



Needless to say that I was excited then & I am even more excited now!! I love Tracy's work over at JunkPosse. She designed the pendant that Trent gave me for our anniversary. It says "Expecting from Africa", and I love it because it is my one sign that tells the world that I am an expectant mother. Please check out her beautiful work! And a HUGE THANK YOU to Tracy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment