Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mmm... Popsicles!!

So I was going to post this last night, but our cable & Internet went out! Ergh, I was SOOOO bored!! Oh well, I guess you can say that I survived (but not very happy) and you get your blog post a day late!

We found some mini popsicles that are the perfect size for little Miss E. She really enjoys them!! I wasn't sure if you would believe me, so I took pictures (just like any Mom would, right?!?)...

Here she is, just sitting in her rocker, eating a popsicle, shootin' the breeze, you know, a normal Wednesday night....

Ooooo, it is so good!

I think she might feel brain freeze coming on.

"AAHHH! What is this feeling?!? My brain hurts!"
"Much better, that was fun"!!
"Can I have another one Mom?"

I warned you guy's that we are pretty boring, so these are the type of posts you will be getting through the month of November! I know, you guys are sooo excited for the next one! I am actually trying to think about some adoption related topics to post about soon. We have an Adoption & Foster Care fair coming up in Sioux Falls on the 14th, hopefully I can come up with some topics from there. If anyone can think of topic, or question, just let me know & I would love to talk about it! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. We eat those popsicles when we play outside in the summer! They are SO perfect for the kids, and they are slow-melting, too.

    ReplyDelete