Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

I am going to try this... It's National Blog Posting Month (read more about it here), and the goal is to post every day in the month of November. Well, I don't know if I can do it, considering I have a hard enough time posting once a month, but I am going to give it a shot!

I guess today we were pretty low key. We stayed in Sioux Falls, so this morning we went to Target & Toys R Us to see what we can do for Christmas. We then came home, took a nap, and then went to Emme's friend's birthday. Happy Birthday Marina!! Emme had lots of fun & made tons of new friends. She showed off her dancing skills, & got to pet a cute little puppy! She is now tired, but with the time change we are trying to keep her up a little longer!

Maybe this is why I don't post as much, we don't really lead that exciting of a life!!

I will have to start planning for what I will post tomorrow! I have been meaning to post pics of Miss E's room (since we finally finished it about 2 months ago). I bet you can't wait!

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Katie!
    You were the winner of my Blog Contest!
    You won a $80.00 gift certificate from my
    site- Junkposse.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete