Friday, January 22, 2010

The Little Devil

I am not one of those Mom's who think they have this sweet innocent child...

I mean, she is cute and all, but that look just doesn't scream "I'm a good girl". She's is happy and all, but there is just something that doesn't seem quite right. In fact...

She's starting to look like a little evil! And she is heading this way!! Someone, call for back up...


I need help ASAP!! Look at those teeth! I'm terrified, I'm literally shaking in my boots! She has stolen my camera, and I don't know how I will ever get it back! Probably put a cookie in front of her (she is her Mommy's little girl after all).
Now don't go listening to her grandparent's. They are going to tell you how perfect she is, how angelic she is, and she would NEVER do anything CLOSE to devilish!
Well, since I am her mother. And only because I love her more than I have ever loved anyone before. And I have watched her everyday grow into the little girl she is becoming. I can absolutely, positively, without a doubt, say that Little Miss has some very sharp little horns on top of her hair of gold!
What? You don't believe me? Look at the next picture very closely...


See? Right there! I don't know if you can see them, but they are right there on top of her perdy little head!

And she doesn't even try to hide them from us anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. We think we have a sweet little evil one living with us too and we are beyond terrified :)

    ReplyDelete