Tuesday, March 30, 2010

These Hands

This is the hand that reaches out for me when she needs comforting. This is the hand that wraps itself around my finger, and lets me lead her where she needs to go. This is the hand that pats my cheek when she thinks I am sad. This is the hand that leaves sticky handprints across our house, as she goes exploring. This is the hand I kiss when it gets hurt. This is the hand I hold when putting her to sleep. This is the hand that I fell in love with the first day I met her. And it's amazing to think how much this little hand has imprinted itself on our hearts.

Now THIS little hand....
will soon be following along his sister's wake, placing another precious imprint on our lives.

Yes, we are now officially announcing: IT'S A BOY!! Baby E. will be home with us this summer (hopefully), and we can hardly wait to meet our precious little guy!! He is four months old, and the perfect fit for our little family. We can't wait to introduce our son to you!

More to come on how where we were when we found out about Mr. Man, and where our journey is taking us!

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! That is amazing news! Congrats. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the details! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Your paragraph about Em's hands brought tears to my eyes. Such a true paragraph! Love those little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again!!! Can't wait to meet your little man!

    ReplyDelete