Monday, March 22, 2010

We're Back!!

Emme and I are home, after heading to Illinois for a week and a half. We had a GREAT time with my sister and her family. Her boys play hockey, so we headed to Notre Dame campus for the weekend and watched NINE hockey games (that is nine more than we have watched this year). They did awesome and both Sam & Ben won their tournaments. We then stayed with my sister for the following week, and then we all headed home on Saturday. Miss E did great with the long car ride (10 hours), and she loved playing with all the "Sam's" (she calls all 3 of my sister's boys "Sam")!!

We had a pretty exciting week, and we will post some pics soon from our trip (first we have to get the pics from my Mom). Miss E missed her Daddy lots, and was SOOO excited to be home. She was REALLY excited to show Daddy her new hockey moves she learned from her cousins. High sticking is her specialty!!

We will post back soon with pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment