Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miss E. has Feelings Too

A couple of months ago we borrowed one of the Pigeon books by Mo Willems, The Pigeon has Feeling Too, from the library. Well, this brought on a lot of talk about feelings and how we express them.


The plus side to these talks, has made Emme aware of other people's feelings. For example, when Miss E. has seen me cry over the last couple of weeks (not a lot of tears, and all happy, but not always pretty, tears), she comes up to me, wraps her arms around me, and pats me on the back (well, her arms usually only fit around my neck). Then I just start crying harder, because it is just TOO sweet!


Another side effect is that Miss E. has become a little actress (she likes drama, so we should have expected as much). She likes to show off her "many" emotions. Okay, okay she only has three faces down... But we are trying to work on "angry" and it just comes out like "sad". So I guess she won't win an Oscar by the time she is 2, oh well, there is always next year!


I finally have video to show off the many sides of Miss E, so you can finally see just how brilliant she really is (and that is not her Mom talking, oh wait, it is)!



video

3 comments:

  1. TOOO CUTE!!!! I just love her!!! Hope your having a great week and I'm praying for some good news soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! SO cute! Her surprised face looks JUST like when you do it. She has the head roll down and everything! Love it!

    ReplyDelete