Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Special Delivery

We had a chance to send a care package off to Baby E about a month ago. We sent him a new outfit, a photo album of his family, and a little artwork decorated by Miss E. We traced out Emme's hand, had her decorate it, put her picture on it, and laminated it. He should have the package by now. I'm sure he is just gushing over how beautiful his Mama is, or (more than likely) he is chewing on it all. Oh well, whatever makes our little guy happy!

Here is the first glimpse Mr. Man will have of his family... And yes I did my hair really quick, put in my contacts, and put on makeup. I got all gussied up for Trent when I first met him, I might as well do so for the other important man in my life!

Mom - Enat
Dad - Abat
Sister - Ehit
Woosha
We had one picture on the back of the three of us waving from the front porch of our house, but I don't have that picture on hand! And we had to include a little Vikings pride, so he knows what kind of family he is joining!

We hope he enjoys the pictures of his new family, but he probably will care as much as a 5 month old can! It just makes me feel better that he has a little piece of us waiting with him. Hopefully we will know soon how much he has enjoyed the care package!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,

    I forgot about this blog until now. I was just reading over it and I think I cried about 10 times in 10 minutes. I'm so happy for you and your new family. It's great to hear these stories.
    Nikki'

    ReplyDelete