Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Three Years ago today...

I woke up extremely early, in my parent's bed...

I had a lovely breakfast with my sister's (we even got the waiter to show us the electric slide)...

My brother crashed our breakfast...

I went to pick up my dress (and I never had to deal with those people again)...

I had my hair done up perty...

I got to the church (where my grandparent's had been married 60+ years before) late for pictures...

I hurried up and got ready...

I took pictures...

Trent arrived at the church...

They kept him outside...

They put me in a little white room (and no it wasn't padded)...

The hour approaches when I'm supposed to walk down the aisle...

The hour passes when I was supposed to walk down the aisle...

The priest shows up an hour late...

The singer shows up an hour late...

The priest is surprised that I'm so calm after his tardiness...

I tell him that it's okay, the only people waiting for us outside is family, and they won't care...

The singer comes in & says he has his two songs ready for the ceremony, and I say "I asked for three songs"...

The singer forgot to learn "All you Need is Love" on his guitar for the recessional...

I told him not to worry, just surprise me...

Trent seats everyone at the church...

I get pulled into the hallway...

They inch me closer to the back of the church...

The singer starts singing "First Day of My Life"...

I walk down the aisle...

I don't make eye contact with Trent, because I knew that an ugly cry was right around the corner...

My Mom and Dad kiss my cheek...

My Mom doesn't let me go at first...

FINALLY, my hand goes into Trent's...

The wedding goes on without a hitch...

We kiss as husband and wife for the first time...

Our singer starts in on "I Only Wanna Be With You" by the Bay City Rollers...

I decide that I LOVE that song...

We leave the church...

We head to the winery...

We have a wonderful time with our immediate family...

We see a black cat...

It's Friday the 13th...

We decided that it's the luckiest day of our lives!



1 comment: