Monday, January 17, 2011

Things my daughter says...


While Miss E was dancing with her Dad, she twirled out and waited... Trent said "Emme are you coming back?" Emme replied "Daddy, Daddy... Jazz Hands!" And the funniest part was watching Trent pull out his Jazz Hands for his little girl!

"Ee-yo pizza is from Aprica" (translation: Leo Habsisa is from Africa) When asked where she is from, she usually says "I from Aprica too!" And I usually respond with "No, you are from Mommy's tummy." One day she said "Oh, I get it... I from Mommy's tummy, and Ee-yo is from Daddy's butt!" Uhh, could someone please discuss this with her a little better? Because I can't keep a straight face when she says things like this!

One day she got in trouble at daycare for spitting. When asked why she got in trouble that day, she said "I spit on my Buddy, and I yiked it."

At the Ethiopian restaurant, she stood on the stage singing "Someday my Pince Yill Come!" And then she yelled out to me "Mommy, 'mere! Yet's be preety bayeenas!" (translation: Let's be pretty ballerinas".

And randomly throughout the day, she will say "Mommy, someday my Pince YILL come!" Like I don't believe her Prince will come, so she has to remind me of that fact while we are walking to the car, or going potty, or when she is avoiding going to sleep.

"Oh My! She is SO Preety!" This is said ABOUT twenty times a day, and it can be in reference to her dolls, her princess movie, or even when Leo is ready for the day!

"Mommy, I YIKE Ee-yo!" And I responded with "I am so gladd that you like Leo! Do you LOVE Leo?" I was met with silence on that question...

Oh this funny, FUNNY little girl sure does keep us on our toes!

1 comment: